Friday, December 4, 2009

Are there any cheap ballet schools/workshops in San Francisco/Palo Alto Area for the summer?

I am 17 years old with 1 year experience in dance but not ballet. I want to learn ballet for guys especially the jumps and pirrouttes. I am assuming that I will be placed in an adult class since I have no experience and quite old to start ballet. Are there any good but cheap ballet school near Palo Alto or San Francisco that I could join this July?



Are there any cheap ballet schools/workshops in San Francisco/Palo Alto Area for the summer?shows



I don't know what's considered cheap, but look into http://www.thedancespectrum.com and http://www.imperialdance.com they have adult ballet classes. Stanford has all sorts of summer schools, that might be an option, but I'm sure not the cheap kind. Metronome studio in San Francisco has ballet I think, look them up with a search engine.



Are there any cheap ballet schools/workshops in San Francisco/Palo Alto Area for the summer?comedy show opera theater



cheap? san fran? i wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening