Friday, December 4, 2009

Ballet....read more.?

Well, I wouldn't think people could do ballet forever. At what age do ballet dancers usually stop?



Ballet....read more.?state theatre



It really really depends on a dancer. Maya Plisteskaya danced into her 70s as Prima Ballerina. She said, "I will keep dancing as long as I'm invited. Well, they keep inviting me..." She was having thoughts in her late 30s - early 40s that maybe she should stop... But then she decided on the above approach.



People stop due to injuries or due to life circumstances - ballet is an exremely demanding profession.



Ballet....read more.?theater opera theater



in the 10's or 20's, they usually do ballet when they are young. hope that helps!!!
After their 20's they probably teach at studios and stuff, so they're practicalyl doing ballet until they quit teaching it.
I've been in ballet for 15 years. I have known instructors and choreographers in companies that are in their 50's or older. I mean, most people become pro by the time they are 20, and some retire of joints and such at around 50, but I know dancer that are well above 50, in their 80's. If you love ballet, you never stop. I don't imagine stopping anytime soon. But people either stop from serious injury or lack of passion. I hope neither stands in my way.
normally ballet dancers who love wat they do don't really stop until they physically can't do it any more. :)
all depends on the person capabilities. we had one of our ballet teacher and she was 57 years old. they jsut cant stop doing what they love
It depends, because the reasons may vary.



For example, maybe something happened to them, causing them to stop.



Maybe they don't enjoy it anymore.



Maybe they can't afford it.



Maybe their mom keeps promising to ask the studio for ages and whatnot but she never does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening