Friday, December 4, 2009

Ballet learner wanna be?

I am 12 years old and want to know if i can still learn ballet. I have don't know anything about ballet. Help!



Ballet learner wanna be?tickets



Definitely go for it! I started ballet when I was 18 and haven't stopped yet. It will be hard, but if you stick with it you'll get much better in all your other dance forms too.



I suggest looking at http://www.abt.org/education/dictionary/...



There are videos there of how to do things.



Always, pointe your toes, bend your knees when you land a jump, hold your center (keep your abs tight), sit up straight, support your arms from your back, Stretch!



Good Luck.



Ballet learner wanna be?ballet opera theater



yes you can still learn ballet!



I'm a dancer of seven years and i know many people older than you who are just starting ballet
you probley



could you are still young

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening