Friday, December 4, 2009

Ballet question?

i am only a beginner in ballet, but i am curious of what i can do with it. it is something seriuos not just for excerise, but not professional ballet dancer.



can i still enter competitons as a hobbie and something that i can be pround of i did even if i dont win it wouldnt matter.



but as a long term goal, how good i possibly get at my age of 17???



i am flexible enough to nearly do the splits and learn extremely quickly!



and am extremely motivated person



any answers welcome as long as their not nasty



thanx



Ballet question?sheet music



There is so much you can do as a ballerina. There a parts you can audition for ex. "The Nutcracker" You can go to compitions all sorts of things. You can even go to a college for the art and get scholarships, if you work really hard. It is a big commitment.



I am 36 years old now but took ballet since I was 7. I have done Toe, which is beautifull. I have taken tap,jazz %26amp; now lyrical. You can open your own studio maybe someday. If it is something your not that into than do it for the beauty and grace and the great posture and balance you will get from it. You have to choose what you want from it. I dont think age has anything to do with it. I just went back at my age and I am loving it and wish I never stopped when I went to college, I should have cotinued. Good Luck! I am sure your going to become a wonderfull dancer. It depends on what you want....you make your own world go around.



Ballet question?state theatre opera theater



Hi !



I hate how society places limits on everything so here is my honest opinion and what I have learned. Even though ballet teachers will place a lot of attention on the younger children, do not stand for being shut out. You have the motivation clearly and if you continue to go to lessons on a consistent basis, if you feel confident enough once you have mastered everything, get yourself to some auditions!!! Remember, talent should come before age.



Whilst I'm writing this post I want to add on something - why is it that there is so much stigma attached to adults doing ballet? I think it is so unfair how it is accepted that only children ages 3 - 13 years are able to do ballet when we all know this is not the case?



Just thought I would get in my point there lol!!



Good luck!! x
ok well you have the perfect attitude for it. so i say go for it!!



but you gotta know, ballet is really hard. it takes a lot of work and it isn't something that just anyone can pick up on. its worth a try, but it might or might not work out as you plan...



its always great to learn the grace and beauty of ballet :)



ballet is an AMAZING thing. soo totally go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening