Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ballet flats - where can I find them?

I want ballet flats that are cheap $5 - $30 at the most and have backs/no peep holes. I need them for school and so far I only have one pair. I have a uniform and I need dress shoes so I really want atleast 5 pairs of ballet flats.



I've tried - Wet Seal, Forever 21, Aldo Shoes, Limited Too, Payless, and Target. Got any other stores?



Ballet flats - where can I find them?opera songs



They didn't have any at forever 21? I saw some the other day



Have you checked their stores online? because ive seen a ton



You can try dsw, american eagle has cute ones, I've seen some at target. but you can try their online store



charlotte russe has ADORABLE ones! :]



hope this helps :]



Ballet flats - where can I find them?secure browser opera theater



well theyre not sooo cheap but nordstrom has adorable flats!
i dont think your gonna get them that cheap. maybe around thirty. wow youve tried all thosde stores? hm i was gonna say target or payless. well the only other store i can think of is dsw. maybe you could look in jcpennys or marshallas or macys or something. good luck!



~Jess
try claires, and Tj. Maxx, also at malls they have those little botiques, also try local Flee markets
Try Fashion Bug or Cato if you have them in your area.
try walmart or kohls.
Hmm, well I was gonna say Wet Seal or Payless...you could try Shoe Dept. Or try the online stores for some of the stores you listed. It's weird that you didn't find any at Payless..you could check again...



Anyway, hope this helps.



See below websites.
shoe show, ebay, walmart, jc penneys
Have u checked limited too? they have all of their flats on this wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening