Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ballet leotard punishment?

i got into trouble with my mom for ripping my sisters new ballet leotard, my mom got so mad, that she is making me go to my sisters ballet lessons, wearing a leotard and tights, then go grocery shipping with my mom and sister after wards! how embarrassing the leotard is pink with white tights and pink slippers, is this a fair punishment?



Ballet leotard punishment?phantom of the opera



1. You're full of it.



2. No studio makes people wear white tights beyong kinderdance, nice try.



3. No studio would allow this kind of nonsense, especially from a non-student.



Ballet leotard punishment?listen to opera opera theaterThis is a very humiliating punishment since he has to go out in public dressed like this. I feel he should have been made to buy her a new leotard from his own money. I am sure he would be embarrassed enough just to have to go to a ballet store and buy a new pink leotard for his sister. Report It


Beginning to think you're a full of crap middle aged pervert. Good luck with that. Report It


no, it is messed up. like child abuse.
I personally don't think that is a fair punishment personally, but, I do think that you should be expected to earn the money to replace the leotard.
wait...your a guy and shes making you do that?? your name is chris right? it says on your avatar thingy... but yea thats just horrible... maybe you could improvise. and say "im cold" and then put on sweats and a hoodie and no one will see...



just done rip your sisters new clothing anymore...its not worth it
That's going a little far. She should have made you buy another one or something.
that would majorly piss me off if i was her so in a way you deserve it but it was a lil harsh making you were that i thiink she should have just gotten you to buy a new one and and maybe sit in her class but not were the leotard but haha that is pretty funny but i feel for you!!!!....
this is a fair punishment because since you ripped her new ballet leotard
hahaha very funny.
its insane
ive read a couple of your other questions. your a lunatic. so this is about right

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening