Friday, December 4, 2009

Ballet at 20?

I used to take ballet when I was younger but I had to stop because my family moved around a lot and I never stayed long enough to start up again. I really want to get back into it now that I live on my own and can put in all the time and effort needed but I was wondering if its a good idea? Can you start ballet that late? I know I will never go PRO but I would like to at least try to get myself to a high level (all in time lol). Is it possible to start at 20 and become advanced/performer level?



Ballet at 20?home theater



You can still take lots of classes and become really proficient, even at your age. I remember when I was a Junior in college (20 years old), I was in a ballet class briefly and there were many serious dancers in that class who were that age. Even if you can't be famous, you can still perform in local theater, musicals, performances. So I think it comes down to talent and ability -- if you are at a certain level, people will want to audition you regardless of your age.



However, since it's such a rigorous and all-encompassing thing to do with your life, I would seriously think about whether you want to pour your heart into something like that this late in the game. Remember that life is precious and God has a purpose for your life that is sacred. So ask God what He wants for you - that will help you with the decision. God Bless!



Ballet at 20?comedy club opera theater



so you can start,but would not became famous,in Russia they started it from 4-5 years age
yeah suree



u wudnt believe how many ppl ask is it 2 late 2 start?



its never ever 2 late 2 start - with a lot of hardwork im sure its possible 4 u 2 become an adanced performer Go 4 it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lightening